Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hey guys! Dill and Cappuccino here. I'm not sure if you've seen us, but we're pretttttyyyyy popular on YouTube right now, thanks to Cappuccino's adoption video. We've gotten so many inquires, since, you know, we're so popular, that I thought we'd start a blog to send all our fans out there updates on our life as we search for our new families.

Things are pretty spectacular since we hit the jackpot and went viral. I have to say, I get ALOT of the credit I think because all the humans at Hounds Town (that's where I'm squatting right now) thought Cappuccino was just a WILD NUT until I came along and really showed him the ropes. I mean, he didn't even know how to walk on a leash until I came into the picture. After I showed him, he picked it up pretty quickly and BOOM it's like a lightbulb went off and now the guy is walking on a leash like he owns the place! You're welcome, Cap!

In other news, Hounds Town is like a cruise ship. Cap and I somehow made it to the luxury doggie overnight boarding suites and BOY are they nice. We have our own window to look out of (hey, the view of the parking lot wouldn't be my first choice but beggars can't be choosers), waitress service, and planned activities throughout the day (like interactive doggie daycare where we play with lots of friends!). What could be better?

OH, I know, finding a home so that more of my friends at the shelter get to experience this life. It's nice to be a 1%-er, I'll tell ya. I'm like the dog version of Donald Trump over here.

Anyhoo, I plan to update you all, my loyal fans, a couple times a week to let you know what's going on with us and keep you updated on our Bromance. Since we went viral, I'm expecting a lot of fan mail so we'll be waiting by the mailbox for any and all adoption applications.

Sinfully yours (not really, I'm a good boy),
Dill Weed (my pen name)


No comments:

Post a Comment